2017 Summer Workshop
July 23-28, 2017
Michigan State University
Watch for more information in January 2017 here: https://qubeshub.org/groups/summer2017
BioQUEST has been actively supporting undergraduate biology education through the collaborative development of open curricula in which students pose problems, solve problems, and engage in peer review since 1986. Read more about BioQUEST in the NSF funded report “Communities of Transformation and Their Work Scaling STEM Reform.“
Check out our new logo!
Here’s what we’ve been up to recently!
- The BioQUEST 2016 workshop was held June 20-25 at North Carolina State University
- The BioQUEST 2015 workshop was held June 13-20 at Harvey Mudd College.
- The PEER 2015 Workshop as held at UTK August 12-14.
- The QUBES project launches in Spring 2015! BioQUEST is part of this national project to promote quantitative biology.
Images from BioQUEST Workshops and Projects
CURRENT PROJECTS and COLLABORATIONS Overview
- Achieving Scale for STEM Reform
- BioQUEST Library (modules)
- BQ Summer Workshops
- CASE IT! (molecular bio)
- ESTEEM (math bio models)
- Investigative Cases Center
- NIE Singapore Science Ed (2012-2014)
- Numb3r5 Count (quantitative bio)
- OER Commons (resources)
- PEER 2012 (UTK Grads)
- Planting Science (K-12 research)
- Problem Spaces
- SCALE-IT (UTK faculty outreach)
- Science Case Network