Save the date for the BioQUEST 2014 Workshop! Join us as we focus on interdisciplinarity in STEM higher education.
University of Delaware June 21 – 28, 2014
BioQUEST actively supports undergraduate biology education through collaborative development of open curricula in which students pose problems, solve problems, and engage in peer review.
- Take a look at the Plasmodium Problem Space to see data, tools, and investigative possibilities.
- The case Blind Spot (one way to get started) is currently being featured on Science Case Network.
- For an example of questions students can address, see Crisis at the Okapi Reserve.
Images from BioQUEST Workshops and Projects
CURRENT PROJECTS and COLLABORATIONS Overview
- Achieving Scale for STEM Reform
- BioQUEST Library (modules)
- BQ Summer Workshops
- C3 Cyberlearning Project
- CASE IT! (molecular bio)
- ESTEEM (math bio models)
- Investigative Cases Center
- NIE Singapore Science Ed (2012-2014)
- Numb3r5 Count (quantitative bio)
- OER Commons (resources)
- PEER 2012 (UTK Grads)
- Planting Science (K-12 research)
- Problem Spaces
- SCALE-IT (UTK faculty outreach)
- Science Case Network