We have organized the blog posts using categories. So far we have:
News – information about the workshop
Group Work – information about groups for project 2
Project 1 Posters – the materials you shared from project 1
Uncategorized – where posts without categories go.
Principle Component Analysis – Post your stuff here.
Final Projects – click here for the full collection
- Maps, messy data and misleading correlations
- Using large air pollution data sets in introductory agriculture, biology, and environmental classes
- BQ and SCN Margaret and Ethel Did Work!
- Thinking Like a Scientist: Collegiate Science Data Analysis Process Skills
- Birds of a Feather Make Data Together
- Case Based Learning Using Trade Books
- Using large data sets to study factors associated with the incidence of multiple sclerosis
Or you can
As you make a new post – categorize it. If you add new categories let Sam know.