- Visualize data obtained from analysis of DNA sequences used for a paternity test.
- Identify and plot points, analyze and interpret graph.
- Biophysics of molecular interaction in the DNA ultra structure
- Look in some data base for highly repetitive DNA sequences and moderately repetitive DNA sequences in human genome
- Calculate frequency of appearances of those sequences on each case that will be tested
- Graph those sets of point and analyze the resulting graphs
- Determine whether or not paternity is possible.
- Google docs, spread sheets and gadgets