If you look at the BioQUEST calendar, you will see an array of undergraduate faculty workshops and some K-12 teacher and student workshops. Did you know that you can access the presentation materials, resources, and participant projects from BioQUEST workshops over the past four years? BioQUEST workshops are associated with specific disciplinary or pedagogical content and are easy to find by clicking on the calendar links.
BioQUEST is committed to the support of open community resources in science education. This means that any BioQUEST site visitor can access curricular materials from our extensive collection of downloadable resources as well as the presentations and resources from our faculty workshops.
Visit the selected workshop sites below to view the presentations and workshop resources by staff as well as participant-generated curricular materials.
- Resources for the BioQUEST Summer Workshop June 2009
- Resources for the UTK Numbers Count Workshop May 2009
- Resources for the Numbers Count Workshop at Agnes Scott College January 2009
- Resources for the Plant IT Workshop at Texas A&M July 2008
- Resources for the BioQUEST Summer Workshop June 2008
- Resources for the Botany and Plant Biology Workshop July 2007
- Resources for the BioQUEST Summer Workshop June 2007