BioQUEST has held a curriculum development workshop for faculty every summer since 1992. This year, we’ve joined forces with Project Kaleidoscope.
During this two day phase, we will collaboratively explore data, tools, and resources in green curricula. Based on these experiences, groups of participants will develop their own project to present on Tuesday after dinner.
During the second phase of the workshop, participants take on the role of adopters, adapters and reviewers to consider the potential of existing materials and tools.
Highlights from this year’s schedule include:
- Investigative Cases: Green Explorations
- Quantitative Approaches to Sustainability Data
- Sustainability and Global Health
- Sustainability: Towards an Alternative Future
- Introduction to Beloit College’s new Green Science Center